Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Aelethia's Hope by Leandra Martin



So I won this through Goodreads First Reads and wow. Fans of Game of Thrones and Tamora Pierce will definitely love this book, with its action, romance, and suspense. The only thing I have to complain about this book is the fact that some of the language was split between some wording that we would use in this day and age as well as the classic language of this time period. It would annoy me to read about a character saying 'okay' when they wouldn't say that (since okay is actually a slang word!) but rather the individual would say 'no I'm very much alright' or something to that extent. But other than that this book was amazing and I couldn't put it down! Obviously I love my romance so the sweetness of... Well you'll have to read the book to find out but let's just say that the romance in the book wasn't lacking (it wasn't 50 Shades of Grey but it wasn't lacking). The romance wasn't over-done but sweet and beautiful just like the characters. Go pick up this and Dark One Rising right now! Go, have you done it yet? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment