Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This Is Gospel Acoustic (piano) by Panic! At The Disco

Let me just tell you I love this song, it's one of my favorites on the new album so when I saw that Brendon did a piano version of it I just had to listen to it. And I haven't stopped! I love how their music has just grown since the first album into something more than songs about sex and drugs, these are songs that I can listen to and feel all kinds of emotions from upsetment to anger to peace. This song has been on repeat since I turned it on about an hour ago it's just that good. Brendon plays the piano beautifully and it only adds to the piece, and I love how in the video I can see him really get into the song (even if I'd love to see his eyes!). The only thing that doesn't fit for me is all of the craziness that's being thrown at him and the piano. But that's just Panic! At The Disco for you right? If you haven't seen this yet then PLEASE go take a look at it right now.

http://youtu.be/jO2_3pVd5k0

No comments:

Post a Comment